Monday, February 26, 2007

how good to exercise...

Just came back from a swim. The whole CRC (something Recreation Center) is so cool. It's a multi-storey building, with 2 storeys dedicated to the gym (very much like PlanetFitness), one level for the pool, and I heard one more level for an indoor track. And other levels to other stuff which obviously are of no interest to me and that's why I didn't find out :P

It feels so good, so fresh to just exercise my gosh and after that, grab a good meal! I'm eating Beef and Brocolli and rice with Teriyaki sauce now... :)

I think my nutrition class has taught me alot. It's not about how much you weigh! It's your fat distribution man. So you can weight a skinny 43kg (that'll be anorexic for me that's why I took that as an example) and you still look ba-ba because your fat distribution is high. And it's much much more beneficial to go for nutrient dense food!! :)

But late night eating/snacking is still a no-no...tsktsk. :)

Now I feel better and I think exercise has made me forget about the whole container of pineapple tarts I fed myself with. :)

love. pictures will be up soon. We did a mini snowball fight. HahA.

No comments: